Sheriff Pinky Joe Arpaio the Ridiculous Get More Ridiculous
The Ridiculous Does Get More Ridiculous In Arizona These Days
Arizona Sheriff “Pinky Joe Arpaio” of pink panties and pink underwear fame gets more ridiculous with age. He is not like a fine wine or a casket of bourbon. He is more like a barrel of apples turning to vinegar and rotting mold.
The brackish waters of Arizona are turning black, clouded by an insanity that was laid to rest and forgotten by all but a few diehard fanatics and incorrigibles. “The Obama Birth Certificate Illusion” is being kept alive by a few mean people, fanatics, and borderline insanity prospects.
Now the infamous Sheriff of Maricopa County Arizona “Pinky Joe Arpaio” has taken up the cause and claims to have miraculous insight and evidence that supports that the President of the United States has a forged birth certificate.
This is the same little sheriff that makes his inmates all wear pink undies, and who knows how many pictures he has collected over the years of these same inmates strolling about in their Arpaio issued pink undies?
Speaking to the press, Arpaio said there was significant evidence that President Barack Obama’s birth certificate was a “computer-generated forgery.” Now how would anyone living in Arizona and wearing pink undies know what took place in Hawaii? Not very likely.
Arpaio, retire, and take your pink undies and your private photos home. We do not want to see them on the news channels again. Leave the important political questions and discussions for people that have retained common sense and realistic perspectives.
Arpaio, we would like to see a copy of your birth certificate, not to prove that you are a citizen of the United States, but to prove that you are human and not some freak of nature or animal husbandry. Please post a copy on your website so that we can sleep better at night, and please refrain from poising in anything pink!
- African National Congress faces tough road without Mandela - USA TODAY - December 7, 2013
- Obama defends nuclear deal with Iran - MSNBC - December 7, 2013
- Egypt Releases 21 Female Protesters - New York Times - December 7, 2013
- US violating norms but tries to rein in India - Times of India - December 7, 2013
- France and AU increase deployment in African nation - USA TODAY - December 7, 2013
- 85-year-old American released by North Korea arrives home - Washington Post - December 7, 2013
- Ukraine opposition seeks million-strong rally in Kiev - Reuters - December 7, 2013
- Mandela's family speaks of 'grave sadness' after losing leader - ABC Online - December 7, 2013
- UK Air Traffic Flaw Delays Flights at Airports Nationwide (4) - Businessweek - December 7, 2013
- As Japan and China clash, their diplomats see little chance to talk it out - Washington Post - December 7, 2013
powered by Google News Just Better 1.2 plugin